Tirupati Vellore Kanchipuram Mahabalipuram Tour Packages from Chennai
Destination: – Tirupati-Vellore-Kanchipuram-Mahabalipuram
Duration: – 3 Night / 4 Days
Day 01 –Chennai to Tirupati
Arrival at Chennai you will be received and transferred to Tirupati hotel. Night Stay at Tirupati.
Day 02:- Tirpathi Balaji Temple & Bathmavathi Amman Temple. – Vellore stay.
Today Morning Rs.300/- ticket Counter Joint the Queue Dharsan to tirupati Lord balaji temple after dharsan drive to Alamelemangapuram Pathmavathi Amman temple after Visit Proceed to Vellore, arrival On Vellore check in to hotel . – Night Stay at Vellore.
Day 03:- Vellore Golden temple & Kanchipuram temple. – Mahabalipuram stay.
Today Morning Visit to Vellore Sripuram Golden temple , Vellore Fort and museum after visit lunch Break after lunch 2.00 Pm checkout from the hotel proceeds to Kanchipuram, reach at kanchipuram dharsan to after 4.00 PM kamatchi Amman temple, Varatha raja Perumal temple and after visit Proceed to Mahabalipuram, arrival On Mahabalipuram check in to hotel. – Night stay at Mahabalipuram.
Day 04:- Mahabalipuram Sightseeing & Chennai Airport/Station Departure.
Today morning Breakfast at hotel after breakfast Mahabalipuram Sightseeing Visit to Seashore temple, Arjunr Penance, five Rathas and Butter Ball after visit 12.00 Noon check out from the hotel start to drive sightseeing visit to Kovalam Beach, Crocodile Park and Muttukadu Boat house after visit Evening Proceed to Chennai airport/station departure for Onward Your Journey.
- Accommodation for Couples/ family / Groups as per itinerary.
- All the hotel Provide Double / Triple Sharing with Complimentary breakfast.
- All the transportation A/C Car & Van.
- Pickup & Drop from Chennai Airport / Railway Station.
- All Sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer.
- Fuel/Driver Bata/Tollgate/Parking/Andhra state permit.
- Tirupati & Vellore Hotel check in /Checkout 24 hours.
- Mahabalipuram Hotel check in /Checkout 12 noon.
- Flight tickets/Train tickets.
- Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- All the temple dharsan tickets and sightseeing entry tickets
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls